Tuesday, March 30, 2010

rivertowns.net Candidate Questions

Judy Wiff from rivertowns.net sent me a questionnaire a few weeks ago and my answers are below. It was published at http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/event/article/id/38036/

Name: James Stauffer
District: 8
Age: 33
Address: 2092 90th Ave, Baldwin 54002
Occupation: Software Engineer
Family: Wife: Annette; 5 children: Anna, Joseph, William, Joel, and Edward
Prior elective office: None beyond student government senator at UW-Stout

Reasons/qualifications: I want to represent the 8th district to
minimize taxes and other costs while keeping county services
high-quality. I would also like to make the county board meetings
more accessible by changing the time to the evening so that it is more
convenient for residents. I would also like to see meetings
recordings posted online such as on youtube.com so that all residents
can freely view the meetings at convenient times. Feel free to email
me at stauffer.james@gmail.com or visit my blog at
http://stcroix8.blogspot.com/ or call me at 715-688-3948

No comments:

Post a Comment