Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

My name is James Stauffer and I am running to represent the 8th district of St. Croix County on the county board. I have lived in St. Croix County for the last 20 years. My wife, Annette, has live in St. Croix County her whole life except for a few years when she was only a few miles from the border. We have five children.

I want to represent the 8th district to minimize taxes and other costs while keeping county services high-quality. The election will be held April 6, 2010.

The 8th district includes:
Town of Hammond Ward 1 (all)
Village of Hammond Wards 1 and 2 (all)
Town of Pleasant Valley Ward 1 (all)
Town of Rush River Ward 1 (all)
Town of Eau Galle Ward 1 (approximately the southern half)
Map of the district (pdf)

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
James Stauffer
2092 90th Ave
Baldwin, WI 54002
688-3948
stauffer.james@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment